CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. Reporting into the Site Manager and based from Diegem, Belgium, we are looking for a Facility Manager
- To manage site services such as; Security, Service Desk, Post, Reception, Vending, Stationary, Office Services, Waste, Pest Control, building management, projects and out-of-scope in co-ordination with the Site Manager and Project Manager.
- Support with the co-ordination and testing of Business Continuity Planning for the site.
- Ensure the delivery of site services (as per above) are current and in line with SLA/KPIs at the site
- Responsible for ensuring that all equipment is maintained and operated in a safe manner.
- To provide accurate and timely reports to the Site Manager on performance of suppliers supporting the site
- All Health & Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined in work instructions are communicated in training
- Follow required emergency prevention and operational controls
- Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies
- Manage suppliers and resolve service issues as they arise.
- Seek opportunities to improve services and cost-effective ways of working.
- Good understanding of contracts and negotiations.
- Competence in oral and written skills.
- Ability to work to pressured deadlines.
- To be financially aware and understand cost controls within your area of responsibility.
- Work with finance team to control invoicing and reconciliations.
- Responsible for coordinating elements of a site business plan
- Responsibility for budgets at site level
- Manage, recruit and develop a team of personnel to carry out services at site level to an agreed SLA standard.
- Manage a team to deliver their objectives.
- Motivated team player with a mature approach and high customer service focus
- Practical hands on approach.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is established and maintained by providing a 'quality' and pro-active service.
- Support and communicate with clients, customer base with your area of responsibility and the Site Manager
- Maintain performance standards to ensure Customer expectations are met
- Build an excellent Supplier relationship.
- Primary interface for key businesses at the site.
- Experience in a supervisory role or related service environment.
- Demonstrate experience in dealing with facility management, customer service and exhibit key skills within this area.
- Willing to travel between several sites
- Sound problem solving ability
- Sound understanding of HSE requirements i.e. IOSH
- Competent in oral and written skills, as well in Dutch, French and English
- Experience in contract management and measurement
- PC literate i.e. Microsoft systems.
- Strong time management skills essential.
Postuler en ligne